Saturday 17 May 2014

Corpse

The first rehearsal I will be attending for the music video takes place tomorrow. I have been asked to make someone up to look like a corpse. This is part of the story where Queen Victoria is in the throws of passion with a young gentleman, who kicks the bucket during the act (she then goes on to ban the country from having any kind of romantic contact and problems ensue...)


Alive...




...Not so much:





Took me a while to get the balance right, tried the whole 'crossed out eyes' look, but it was too gothy and wasn't as humorous as I thought it would be, only creepy.

Having my the eyes closed makes it more chilling, as it hides the fact that there is actually life in my eyes. Or at least signs of life.



Looking forward to trying this out on someone new, hopefully with some better lighting too!



No comments:

Post a Comment