Monday 23 June 2014

Forest Photoshoot Ideas

The next venture on my agenda is a photoshoot involving  a member of the cast from the Ballad of Queen music video. To my knowledge, the idea is that the photo will be taken in the evening around sunset/dusk in a forest, so it will be dimly lit and I think only using natural light. Therefore the makeup needs to highlight the structure of the model's face, or a least picking up certain parts of her face.

So I decided to try my hand at using gold body paint and glitter to create this effect. At the moment I'm thinking of creating a dirty muddy look mixed in with gold highlights to bring it together.









The next time, I will make a lot more of the contouring, including more dramatic cheekbones and eyes, as well as possibly putting some gold in the hair.


Another idea I may or may not progress with - this one involves few colours as well.


Crazy eyebrows?


This gives an idea of the makeup under natural light t dusk. I used a lot of highlighter and gold body paint, but also contouring. In these photos much of the detail is lost but the professional photos will be a lot clearer hopefully.


In the end I went fo a more triangular shape under the eye and more contouring in brown, around the cheekbones in particular.






No comments:

Post a Comment