Monday 7 April 2014

Monsters: Zombie

This zombie creation was inspired by a youtube video by Rick Baker, legendary special effects makeup guru (who worked on such films as The Exorcist and Men in Black). I will maybe someday create my own original zombie character.

Warning - I look pretty scary in these photos and you may never see me in the same way again. Or maybe it's not that different to my usual appearance.






With/without flash. Neither is much better than the other really. Need to get a proper camera.




Close up of "exposed teeth"

Could add a bit more gore to this - maybe next time I will add some putty and create a few cuts and oozy bits.




With a straggely, greying wig (very cheap I may add). I could add some fake blood next time round the mouth and fake wound. At the moment it's more ghost or frankenstein than zombie.





No comments:

Post a Comment