Wednesday 30 April 2014

Ye Olde Saucy Gentleman

Once again Deebs was asked to help me practice the male version of a Victorian look. One idea for the music video I've had since is to have the girls dressed as men with devilish goatees and the men dressed as ladies of the night, as the concept of the song is quite tongue-in-cheek and involves questions of sexuality.

This time I put a the wig on Deebs which I had styled previously out of my cheap "old lady" wig. Then I had a good look at him and got an idea of what I wanted to do, took the wig off to apply the basic prep and base makeup and then put it back on to complete the rest of the look so that it would incorporate the wig.




I have to say this was a fun one to do, and quicker than normal I think because I planned it out and gave it some thought before I slapped on the makeup.

















No comments:

Post a Comment